Happiness Manager Certificate
Unless you choose to turn your life around. And the ones around you.
Unless you believe there’s still time.
By joining our online course, not only will you turn on a golden asset for any company, but you will also learn all about the science of happiness, by stripping it down to the basis. You will then understand human behavior and learn how to improve it for the better.
Text material & Playbook
Exercises & Assessments
Access to a thriving community
Do it at your own pace
Get access to a 1h30 free consultation session with the trainer
Who is this training for?
How does it work?
How does it work?
The goal is that you can complete at least 2 sessions per week, but the program is designed so that you can do it at your own pace. This way, you can do it faster or slower - and finish earlier or later. It's up to you!
You will have access to the Happiness Manager Playbook. Each session contains one or more videos, presentation slides, science-based research so that you can really back up your studies, self-assessment tools for you, exercises to use with teams or clients, and plenty of book suggestions.
At the end of each session, you will attempt a short evaluation quiz or an open question, and at the end of the training, you will submit your final assessment to become a Happiness Manager!
Module 1 - The Science of Happiness
- Is the human being designed to be happy?
- Does the human being have the same predisposition for happiness?
- Hedonic Treadmill and how to stop it;
- Can we reprogramme our brains so that they are the maximum enhancer of our happiness?
- Practices of Positive Psychology;
The Theory of Authentic Happiness;
Module 2 - Workplace Reality Check-in
- 8 Causes of modern unhappiness;
- What makes employee happiness;
- 2 factors theory, hygiene factors vs motivating factors on employee happiness;
Module 3 - The Legacy of the Happiness Manager
- The growing importance of the Happiness Manager - who is and where it fits in;
- Personal mission - substance and service;
- Professional vision: inspiring the dream and making it happen;
- Building a winning culture: vision, mission and values;
- Conscious and Sustainable Business approach;
Module 4 - Happiness Management
- Via Character, strengths and virtues;
- Negative Bias and how to overcome it;
- Techniques for emotion management;
- Authenticity in relationships;
- Positive Communication Model;
- Emotional Salary Concept;
Module 5 - Implementation for Success
- Strategies for Daily Happiness - Happiness toolkit;
- Step-by-step to implementing an Emotional Salary;
- Designing a Happiness Roadmap for your team and/or client;
A few kind words by our students
I would like to thank Happiness Business School for the Happiness Manager training. In this very hard time we are living in, it was very important to acquire new tools to keep the team together and happy.
Madalena in her wonderful videos and all the material provided, turned into authentic oxygen bubbles that improvede me a lot, with her simple but very objective speech, it made me want to be with my colleagues on a daily basis in a positive, assertive and more informed way.
Happiness Manager @ Cocoon Experience
E-commerce Business Manager
Happiness at work is a topic that has been chasing me for years, that made me make personal choices, and that is fully aligned with my purpose. Today I celebrate another step on this path. It makes perfect sense that there is someone in companies whose sole purpose is to ensure the well-being of people and ensure the alignment between work, mission and values.
I received my
Happiness Business School diploma and it was great to reinforce the beliefs in
some of my convictions, discover studies that confirm my ideas, meet more people
who, like me, believe that happiness makes the difference. The course gave me
tools ready to be implemented, ideas that I want to test, and a great desire to
make it happen.
Trainer & Educational Counselor @Cineclube
You will also have access to
Are you ready for this?
Meet the Trainer
Founder & Director of Happiness Business School